Marathon Coaches are providing buses to Beyond the Pale Festival 2023 from Dublin City Centre! We provide an easy and hassle free way to get to & from Glendalough House & Gardens, ensuring you can chill out & enjoy the festival.
Pick up location is Custom House Quay, Directly outside the Custom House facing the River Liffey
Note: We only sell return tickets, meaning travel to and from the venue.
Tickets will be emailed & will be an E-Ticket (No need to print the ticket).
Price includes Booking Fee of €1, which is non-refundable.
How to book your ticket!
Bus Tickets - Fare Structure
- Select the time you wish to depart at.
- Select Return time (required).
- Select the number of tickets required.
- Add tickets to cart or buy now & proceed to checkout, where you can fill out your billing & payment details.
- After purchasing, you will be able to download your tickets or transfer them to another guest!
- Save these tickets & make sure you bring them with you on the day!
Bus Tickets at the bus stop are subject to seat availability at the time, online booking strongly advised.
- Early Bird 1 online bus ticket Price - €29 & €1 Booking Fee up to Monday 16th May 2022 at 10:00am.
- Early Bird 2 Bus ticket Price - €34 & €1 Booking Fee up to Monday 12th June at 10:00am.
- Full Price - €40 including €1 booking fee up to day of departure and at the bus stop.
If you have any questions get in touch with us via our contact page