Terms & Conditions
You must drive carefully and strictly observe any speed limits.
You must comply with all directions and signs from time to time posted in the Car Park and all instructions or requests given or made from time to time by our employees, servants or agents (including Marathon Coaches) for regulating traffic and controlling the positioning of Vehicles in the Car Park.
You must not
- park in a no parking area.
- park on a double yellow line.
- park other than in a designated parking bay.
- park in a time restricted waiting area for a period in excess of the allowed time.
- park in a disabled bay without displaying the required current valid badge.
- park across two parking bays: or
- park in an area reserved for emergency Vehicles.
- I have read and I understand the Conditions of Parking that are displayed at the car park and I agree that they apply to my use of the car park. I agree that my ticket gives me only a limited licence to be on the car park for the purpose of parking in accordance with the Conditions of Parking that are displayed. I accept that I have no other interest in the Car Park.
We will use reasonable skill and care in providing you with your Car Parking Ticket and performing our obligations under the contract. However:
Where you are contracting as a consumer or a business, we accept no responsibility to you for any of the following types of loss which you may suffer as a result of your use of your Car Parking Ticket:
(i)loss which was not foreseeable to you or us when we entered the contract (even if that loss results from our failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or our negligence);
(ii) any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, profits or anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of our default;
(iii) loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or our negligence or breach of statutory duty.
9.5 Where you are contracting as a business we also accept no responsibility to you for loss of profit or other economic loss (direct or indirect), indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arises out of or in connection with the contract, or for any liability incurred by you to any other person for any economic loss, claim for damages or awards howsoever arising.
If you have any questions get in touch with us via our contact page
Frequently Asked Questions For Park & Ride
Where do I Park My Car?
Vehicle entrances to “Gerry Russell Field” Entry from Kennel Road & R634 – Please follow event signage on the day
Where does the Shuttle Bus go from?
Pick Up: Gerry Russells Field
Drop Off: Front Strand Road Youghal
*Return Buses will depart from your drop off point.
What times do the shuttle buses go at?
Shuttle Bus Departure Times: Every Half Hour from 08:00 - 18:00
Shuttle Bus Return Times: The shuttle bus will depart from 11:00 - 20:30
Additional things to Note
- - Marathon Coaches or the Car Park Management staff accepts no responsibility for accidents, theft, damage to persons, vehicles, equipment, and effects in the car. Marathon Coaches or the Car Park Management staff is also not responsible for incidental and consequential damages.